Front of House Vacancies
KAM Careers – Front of House / Salon Co-Ordinators
Would you like to work in a fast paced environment, scheduling and organising a creative team and being the first point of contact for clients?
As front of house at KAM salon in Lossiemouth, you will work closely with every member of our team ensuring the salon is running efficiently this role is vital for the efficient running of our salon.
Requirements for Front of House;
- To be highly organised with exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience as front of house or receptionist – hair or beauty industry preferred
- To have an interest and knowledge in the hair and beauty industry
- To work well within a team, we are looking for a confident, creative bubbly person which can motivate the team and maximise salon bookings.
- Support the salon manager, answering the phone, emails and other lines of communications
- Organising bookings, welcoming and greeting clients to provide excellent customer service ensuring the leave KAM with an outstanding experience in KAM.
- Ensure clients are greeted and looked after at all times, from the moment they enter the salon to the moment they leave we want their experience to be a memorable one, building good relationships with clients.
- Retail and aftercare is paramount at KAM, we want clients educated with the right products and confident in how to use them.
- Support the team to achieve rebooking targets.