Microblading at KAM Beauty Salon Near Moray
We are delighted to announce that we are now offering Microblading at KAM beauty salon in Lossiemouth, Moray meaning long-lasting perfect eyebrows can be yours!
The eyebrows really do define the shape of the face so it’s important to get the right shape and colour. A well-defined eyebrow will help to make your eyes and face look brighter, younger and fresher.
Our highly trained brow technician will use a freehand feather styling technique that blends flawlessly into your natural brow to give you long-lasting natural- looking eyebrows.
we are the microblading experts near you
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a semi permanent makeup/tattoo procedure where pigment is added under the epidermis with a tiny microblade to create brows with a 3D look. Unlike other techniques, microblading is not reliant upon natural hair being present. This makes it the perfect beauty treatment for those suffering from alopecia or any other condition that causes hair loss.
Natural looking 3D hair strokes are placed under the epidermis to create the ultimate tailored brow.
Create the Perfect Tailored Brows with Microblading
If your brow is thin, over-plucked, patchy, or you have no brows at all, your KAM brow expert will restore your eyebrow shape & deliver new brows for you!
A Microblading treatment will usually last between 12-18 months and sometimes longer, although you should be aware that the pigment will fade slightly over time. Occasionally some people may break down the pigment more quickly than others. We would recommend a top up at our Elgin beauty salon, every 6 months or so to keep your brows looking their best.
Microblading Treatments in Lossiemouth, Moray
All beauty technicians are trained to the highest level in infection control. Strict allergy patch tests will always be carried out a week before treatment. Single use needles will always be used and disposed of following strict guidelines. You can be assured that you are in safe hands.
Does Microblading Hurt?
No. While some discomfort will be felt, it would not be regarded as pain, but rather feels like small scratches.
Please note: Abrasive treatments such as peelings, fruit acids, chemical peels, laser treatments and similar should be avoided a month before the treatment. Also, one month before the treatment, botox or fillers should not be used.
How Long Does Microblading Take?
There are 3 treatment processes to a microblading treatment:
1. Consultation (30 mins) – A thorough consultation will be carried out, medical information, disclosure and consent forms will be completed.
2. Microblading treatment (2.5 hours) – The technician will measure, design and map out the shape and style of the desired eyebrows.
3. Retouch treatment (1.5-2 hours) – The retouch treatment is carried out 6-8 weeks after the initial microblading treatment. The retouch treatment is used to check the retention of the pigment and hair
strokes, perfecting any strokes which may not have healed completely the first time.
HD Brows vs HD Microblading?
While both HD treatments use a unique design formula to measure and create the correct brow shape for each individual client (in consideration with their face shape, bone structure, symmetry and natural brow) both treatments are slightly different.
HD brows is a 7-step bespoke treatment, tailored to each client to enhance their natural brow. This treatment creates a custom blend colour, precise hair removal techniques and makeup application to enhance, define or reshape natural brows. Treatments are recommended 4-6 weeks.
HD microblading is a form of tattooing to create a more semi permanent result. This treatment is more suitable to clients who want to restructure and redesign their eyebrows. Whether they have been over plucked, are an undesirable shape or they just do not grow back in anymore, microblading can create new, natural brows to enhance and suit your face.
Can Anyone Have Microblading?
Microblading is NOT suitable for the following:
- Anyone under the age of 18
- Pregnancy/ Breast feeding
- Blood clotting disorder
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scarring
- Prescribed Accutane/ Roaccutane within the past year
- Skin conditions (psoriasis/eczema) on or around the eyebrows
- Warfarin use
- Allergic reaction to patch test
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol
If you have any of the following medical conditions, you will require a doctors consent prior to the treatment being carried out:
- Heart problems
- Blood borne viruses
- Auto-immune disorders
- Antabuse use
- High/low blood pressure
- Other medical conditions
- Please note: A £50 non-refundable deposit is taken at the time of booking & a list of contra indications can be sent out prior to your initial appointment. Please request further information to be sent to you from the Microblading experts at KAM beauty salon, near Elgin prior to your treatment if you feel you may not be able to proceed with the service.
Book Your Microblading Appointment at KAM Beauty Salon in Lossiemouth, Moray
Imagine waking each day with perfect eye brows?! Why not book in for a consultation where we can discuss the look you wish to achieve? For further information please contact our Lossiemouth beauty salon on 01343 812325.