Easilocks Hair Extension Maintenance
Looking after your hair extensions at home is so important to ensure your extensions are long lasting and look and feel great at all times.
Our KAM Stylist, Charlotte, has put together a list of tips on how you can keep your extensions in fantastic condition at home, free from tangles and soft and shiny!
How Best To Care For Your Extensions At Home
- Brush hair before shampooing to detangle – hold hair at scalp with hand to avoid tension between your own hair and extension.
- Shampoo vertically instead of horizontally or circular to create less tangled hair.
- Leave conditioner on for 3-5 minutes before rinsing and combing, applying the conditioner from the ponytail down (mid lengths and ends only) avoiding the roots.
- Use a leave-in conditioner on the ends to keep them silky and shiny.
- Brush your scalp twice a day with the Easilocks Dream Brush or a soft bristle brush to keep hair clean at root area.
- Use a weekly treatment on your hair as you would without extensions.
- Apply hair oil everyday through the ends of your hair either when it’s damp prior to styling or when the hair is dry.
- Use a heat protector prior to using any heated styling tools to keep hair protected at all times.
- Wear hair in a loose side ponytail or braid while sleeping to avoid tangles.
- Always dry off the roots of either i-tip or tape extensions after washing.
Visit Our Online Shop
Buy your much needed hair care products from our online shop at the following link: https://www.kamhairandbodyspa.co.uk/online-shop/ or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can have your favourite products delivered straight to your door!
Blog by Charlotte Younger – Hairstylist and Easilocks Extension Specialist