KAM are now recruiting for our busy, buzzing hair and beauty salon in Elgin. Would YOU like to work with a motivated team and forward thinking company?! We are now recruiting front of house, stylists and assistants.
Front of House (Receptionist)
We have an opportunity for a full-time ‘Front of House Person’ (receptionist), this position is to cover maternity leave.
We seek a client focused, committed individual with positive energy to join our team. Candidates require experience in a similar role, a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service in a similar environment. You should be a person with initiative and work well with team members.
Your key responsibilities will be;
- Dealing with clients efficiently over the phone, email,social media and face to face.
- General smooth running of the salon, working closely with the team, maximising bookings to ensure the efficient running of the salon.
- Retailing and stock control.
- Highest level of communication skills, verbally and written.
- A high standard of personal presentation.
- Good computer skills, ability to use salon/spa software would be advantageous as would a background or knowledge in the hair and beauty industry also an understanding of products.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and work under pressure at times, our salon is always very busy and front of house can be a demanding but enjoyable role.
Creative Director/ Senior Stylist
Minimum 5 years salon experience, full time position 40hrs, £15 – £20+k depending on experience. You will be creative, enthusiastic, have excellent hairdressing skills and fantastic customer care is essential.
We are a busy salon so team work, being organised and able to work well under pressure is very important; helping to train the younger team will also be part of your role.
Our stylists all cut and colour, we do a lot of Bridal and extension work so any qualifications in these areas would be an advantage, we have ongoing in house training at KAM and our team often take part in courses else where.
Hairdressing Apprenticeships available SVQ level 2 & 3
Do you think you have creative flair, love working with people, be willing to work hard? Yes? This job might be for you.
You need to be reliable, have a good work ethic, turn up well presented with a smile on your face. SVQ 2 applicants need to be 16 – 18 or SVQ 3 need to be under 21.
KAM train in house and train to a high standard. Previous “apprentices” who have qualified with us are now fully qualified stylists, managers, educators or part of our Creative Team, and have had the opportunity to travel all over the world.
Please send your CV to [email protected] – all applicants in strict confidence.